2.21.2011

New Blog!



Dear Friends and Family,

Check out my new design blog!  It only has a couple posts right now, but I wanted to tell my close friends and family about it first to get your input, questions, comments, and ideas!  Also, I'm having commitment issues, and have been stalling, so this will push me! :)

The blog is called:

The Written Room

The Link is:


This is what it's about:

The Written Room is a fun, fresh outlook on interior design, brought to you by a self-proclaimed dreamerHere you’ll find thoughts on interior design, answers to common design questions, visual examples of inspiration, tips from the pros, and a community of design enthusiasts.


Hope you guys like it.  If you have ideas, suggestions, or anything, send me an email:

info[at]thewrittenroom[dot]com


Of course I'll still have my personal blog, but it's so nice to have a creative outlet sometimes, too!


Summer

3 comments:

Marcie Tess said...

Can't wait! Great job :) I look forward to reading it.

Liz said...

awesome! it's pretty cool so far!

Amber Hanni said...

i'm really glad to be blogging again :) my other ones failed and since i have somewhat of a new email, we thought we'd give it one more shot. blog you soon!
its good to keep up with this whole family in at least one way or another