10.26.2010

Fabulous Fall

I love Fall.  Here are some updates:

I planned a mother/daughter Halloween party and it was a fun time with a great showing!
Lots of games, food, and these adorable crafts.  (I saw a store selling these spider webs for $10 each.  Mine were 2 for $1 and just as cute.  The pumkin idea was good 'ol Martha Stewart. 



Paige loves pumpkins.








Our "Hollywood Halloween" party was such a blast.  I'll refrain from posting any of our friends' pictures for the sake of their privacy (and/or pride)

Jared insisted on a costume with a mustache, so we went with Dogg the Bounty hunter and his wife Beth.  Too bad we didn't get the body shot picture because we were very convincing.

Some of our guests included:
Mulan, Indiana Jones, GI Joe and GI Jane, Dorothy and Scarecrow, Mario and Luigi, Napolean + Movie Girlfriend (forgot her name), and Bonnie and Clyde.  They all rocked their costumes.

I was busy hosting and forgot to take pictures of the food table with tuxedoed sparkling cider, and lots of delicious treats.  I also didn't take pics of most of the decorations.

Gotta love the hanging pompoms...easy, cheap, and fast.  Maci can make these and she's 5. (:
 

It's been such a busy month (which I love)  Lots more Fabulous Fall coming soon!

3 comments:

Liz said...

such a bummer that we didn't get to come to the party! Glad you still had fun.

Marcie said...

What a blast!!! Cute idea. I love your Boise life. It is so you :) I will be seeing you shortly to PARTY!!!!

Linford Family said...

You guys look great! I can't believe your girls are so big! they are way cute.