If it looks like we have nothing to fill our house, and if it looks like the sofas are the same color as the wall, and if it looks like the counters don't match the cabinets....well it is what it is. All I know is I love this house because it's ours, so the "after" changes will come slowly and maybe never, but it will still be OURS! Also, you get extra points if you can spy the crazy little girl in every picture.
Entry
From Entry, looking at garage door

Living Room...pictures will not be staying that way in case you were worried

Kitchen---minus our real fridge which is NOT white but has yet to be delivered
Upstairs common area...looks over entry
Girls' Bedroom
Love the closet shelving
Playroom/guest room
Also love the playroom shelving (messy toys up top...my life is better)
Master Bedroom
Come and visit us! But don't expect any "after" magic.
Paige loves the bath
Cecelia and Paige (7 months!!) @ James' baptism



12 comments:
It looks really good! I like it a lot. I'm positive we will be in the same boat once we move into an actual house. Our stuff fills an apt. but we don't have a ton of stuff that normal houses usually have!
I like you would just love to actually have a place to call our own. who cares when and if you get more furniture and decor. I love it!! So fun for you guys!!!
looks super cute, thanks for sharing!
I love it and am sooo happy for you guys. I love how ORGANIZED everything is. You are talented like that. I can't wait to see it. Congrats!!! Thanks for sharing!
Beautiful house- I'm jealous that I can't buy one yet!
I love the house I can't wait to see the after pictures I know you'll do an awesome job decorating, and your right whoever told you apartment living is easier they just don't know...I guess having to do all the repairs yourself is the ONLY downside to owning a home...ah I miss my house, anywho CONGRATS I'm SOSOSOSOSO happy for you!
Sum! I love it! We would love to come visit soon...we'll see about that!
LOVE your kitchen sis!! Congratulations! Where at in Boise are you?
It looks so nice! How exciting!
your house is beautiful! you have the fun part ahead of you!
Congratulation on the house. Was it new construction, short sale, forclosure? Very exciting. Do you have some fun "decorating" ideas??
I agree -- the best part is that it's yours!!! YAY!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment