8.05.2009

Maci Moments

Before I forget...here is my conversation with Maci the other day.
Maci: "Mom, how come you made me take my picture off the door outside?"
Me: "I don't want people to know that a cute little girl lives here."
Maci: "Why not?"
Me: "I don't want someone to try and take you cause you're so cute."
Maci: "But if THAT happened, Daddy would stop him right? And he would be so so strong and they would fight and fight and I would be the prize! Please, mom, can that be true?"

6 comments:

Romney Family said...

That is too cute! I wouldn't want to forget that either!!

Swensen Family said...

That is pretty cute! She is such a smart little girl! Hopefully we see you guys soon, I love how well our kids play together!

The Little's said...

That Maci is a cute one. I'm pretty sure you said things like this too.

Lindsey and Isaac said...

How cute! Hope the move went well!

Milmonster said...

Awesome...if you watch The Office I have just one word...Angela

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest little girls ever!! I love the Maci moments!