FIRST....
Before the reveal, we have had such a busy couple months...
Had the last day of Preschool

Said goodbye to Cale and Suzette...although it's weird...I still think I see them in the oddest places (Kroger, Church, Utah) it's like they never really left (:
Met Layla
Met Buzz Light Year
Met Jordyn, and Colby, and Skylie.
Had a blast at the Bell Family Reunion!!!
Outside the cabin. Terrified. Enough said.
Back in Utah...had a fun night at the Myan
Three months. The one on the right.
Loved Thanksgiving Pointe
Loved the tough faces
She literally stopped to smell the flowers at this beautiful garden place
Loved the mountains
Love my babies
On to the big news!!!
The vacation was a blast...and we just happened to have an awesome set of circumstances set Jared up for a great opportunity. So he got a new job and we are MOVING to BOISE!!! We are sad to leave, but feel like it's the right move for us. We go in about two weeks!



16 comments:
That post was great! We had so much fun with your famly and meeting sweet Paige. She is so darling and her own little person. Please come again soon neighbor. See you in a few days :)
Sum! I'm so excited for you guys...we've been praying that you all would find something! You'll be so much closer...is Cheyenne on the way to Boise? I hope so...I want to kiss that cute Paige!
No way, Jay and I will be driving through Boise on our way to visit Utah the end of August and we were already planning on stopping there for lunch, I know its probably a far shot, but wouldnt it be awesome to see each other :)
Congrats!! Boise is a great place! What CUTE little girls!
How exciting for you guys!! Boise is so great!! We lived there for the first year of our marriage!! How fun to get to be close to Lane and Liz and Mckay and Katie!! you guys will have so much fun there. I love all the pictures!!
How exciting! I've heard that Boise is great! I'm sure you will do great there! Good luck with the move! Loved all the pics!
Looks like you guys have been doing alot of fun stuff. That tornado cloud looks so scary! Macy and Paige look really cute and hoe exciting to be moving to Boise!
Yeah!! I have been waiting to comment on this post! We are excited for you guys to move here, it will be great to live close again! It is nice to say see ya in 2 weeks! I'm excited to meet little miss Paige!
I too have been waitin' on this post!! I'm sure you'll love Boise, because I sure do! It'll be fun having you guys here! See ya in a couple of weeks! And let us know how we can help!
YAY!!! I'm so happy your moving closer! Hopefully I can finally meet your beautiful kids!
SWEEEETTTTTTT!!!! I am so excited for you guys! Now we need to get a job in Bosie, then we can be BFFS Forever! Glad to hear Paige is doing good, that is always scary.
Boise! Yay! It is so much closer to family, right? Congrats on the new job? Are you happy to leave Michigan? Good luck with the move.
I knew all you Perriton's couldn't stay in MI forever! haha. We had to leave several times before making it permanent. Good luck with the move.
Yeah...we're in Boise. Well, just outside! We can totally hang! Call us and we'll help you move!
(208)228-0229 or (208)221-2662
Oh my gosh Summer that is so exciting! You guys will only be like 5 hours away from us! You will have to come to Rexburg and visit! You look great too! I'm so glad everything is ok with Paige! That is way scary!
Side note,, I really don't stalk your blog we love your music and you have the list of updated blogs. That way I don't have to go through all of the family to see who has posted a new post. Maci would of talked on the phone for a hour. She was so funny. Very convincing. I realized I had said bye 10 minutes prior to getting off the phone. Ohhh my gosh she is so CUTE!
Miss you!!! Give those cute girls a big kiss for me.
Post a Comment