4.14.2009

This Easter

This Easter:

Maci got a new pink dress and wore it proudly
Paige was blessed...and despite a microphone malfunction, Jared did a great job on the blessing. And Paige was quiet and happy (at least for the blessing)
Maci showed off her sister at church for the first time
We were so lucky to have Grandpa and Grandma Perriton here for the second Easter in a row! Now we've got to figure out a plan to get them here next year...maybe one that doesn't involve a new baby this time? What else....
Easter was such a great day. It was actually sunny here and we had such a great support of family. The dinner turned out great (thank you Cale and Suzette for lending us your house) and we just had a great time altogether.
Now...for the highlight of this post. I'd like to introduce the many faces of Paige (in her blessing dress):
First she's asleep
Then she's waking up
Then she's a little confused about being woken up, not to mention the bed head
Then she's surprised...about who knows what, she always does this face to me since the day she was born. I love it love it love it.

Then she's suspicious

Then she had too much to drink (milk that is) and got a little tipsy

And finally she was a happy girl.

And now you know her that much better. We had such a great weekend with everyone and although it was exhausting, I felt it was so memorable and happy! Jared left on the road to Atlanta the day after Easter so it's really been nice having my parents here. They made such a great effort to come out here and especially my mom helped me so much the last couple weeks and let me sleep! (Even though I still didn't). I just feel so lucky. Happy Easter season everyone!

11 comments:

Marcie Tess said...

Oh my gosh I love all the pics. Paige is darling. I loved all the faces. That is so funny. My favorite was the suspicious and any picture showing off her shoes. Where diid you end up getting a dress from? Hope all is well. Call any time. I know you are super busy.

Anonymous said...

What a QT! I love that you "captured" so many of her new faces!

Swensen Family said...

I am impressed...Paige sure does make a lot of different faces. Fun that you caught so many of them all on camera! Looks like your Easter was filled with fun and company. Maci is such a pretty little girl and looks like the perfect big sister!

Laura said...

You are so so funny. Loved all the pics of Paige. Made me laugh. She is adorable. What a neat thing to have her blessed on Easter. Maci looks darling in her dress and as a proud big sister!

Romney Family said...

How fun to be able to have your mom and dad there for the blessing!! I love Maci's dress it is so cute!!

Lisa M said...

I love the family pictures! You all look so good. Macy look so pretty in her new dress, I'm glad your parents are there to help, tell them I said hi. I'm glad you had a good Easter. Paige is adorable! I love her blessing dress.

Suzette said...

I loved the play-by-play analysis of Paige's expressions! Every time I see her, I can't get over all that adorable reddish hair.

The Little's said...

She is a doll and Maci looks so proud! I love and miss you all! Happy Easter!

Liz said...

Beautiful Girls!! And your looking awesome, I might add! Families are great to have around! Especially when the husband is gone. How long will Jared be in Atlanta? You guys should really move to Boise, it'd be so fun having you here!!

Milmonster said...

You look amazing! It's hard to believe that Rose was that small once, they grow so fast. She is beautiful

the 4 of us said...

How lovely to have mum and dad with you! they look fantastic! give them our love please :) Also, i love Paiges hair colour, and her faces are hilarious. Maci looks so cute in her dress! :)
Happy Easter!