Maci just threw up all over my bed, so I'm just posting while I wait for the dryer cycle to be done.
I just have to say, that driving home from our Thanksgiving vacation was so great. Maci was a complete angel in the car and while we got close to home it started snowing and Christmas music was on the radio and Jared said he wanted the trip to last a few more hours, which made me so happy. I love Christmas... which may have something small to do with how I LOVE presents...
I will post Thanksgiving pics soon, I just don't want to fish my camera out of my luggage at this ridiculously late, pukey hour. Hope you all had an awesome turkey day with lots of memories!



3 comments:
Somethings going around. Luckily our kids haven't gotten it...yet. We'll see. I have to say that I love Christmas too. I just want to vacation forever sometimes!
Gross. I hate cleaning up puke. Sorry about that. I know that feeling of getting somewhere but kind of wishing you could just keep driving. There is something so magical about sitting in a nice warm car watching the snow fall. That is, if the roads aren't slick and scary!
I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving...minus the puke. Can't wait to see pictures! :-)
Post a Comment