1.21.2008

Crazy January

In October I thought, "Just get through the holidays and things will slow down in January," but then January came and things didn't slow down. Life is going so fast lately and Maci is half my size! I can't really explain what I've been doing to keep so busy, because it's not really the stuff you see getting accomplished, only the stuff you notice if you don't do (like dishes and laundry). We're moving to a new apartment next week (haven't started packing) so maybe we'll slow down after that! Here's Maci's quotable quote for the week. I showed her a picture of her new baby cousin, Jordyn. maci "What's her name?" me "Jordyn." maci in a very excited voice of recognition, "Jordyn B. Hinckley?!"

5 comments:

Rebecca E. said...

Love the quote by Maci, so darn cute! I actually laughed out loud... at least you know she's paying attention in church.:)

Marcie said...

Maci is one smart girl. Good luck with everything in the next few weeks. I am sure you are going to be super busy. Keep us updated with Maci stories. It always makes my day.

adorable pearsons said...

Good for you for moving again. I think if we did I might actually throw up! Maci is so funny and smart. That should be sent into the Friend or something...good one. PS- what are your plans for Maci's birthday? Kamree's is right around the corner and we are ready to party!

Romney Family said...

WOW!! you are moving again!!! You are amazing!! I hate moving!!! What a cute thing for Maci to say!!

The Little's said...

Glad I got to talk to you the other day! Good luck moving...also..yes. The apple cider vinegar works! I googled it. Love you!